Furniture Leather Revitaliser 250ml
Pellé Leather Revitaliser 250ml. Contains tanning oils and waxes that conditions and rejuvenates Waxed / Oiled Leather.
For use with Pellé Furniture Leather Cleaner.
- 1 x 250ml
- Product Information
- Packet Contains:
- 1 x Pellé Leather Revitaliser (250ml)
- 1 x Application Cloth
For Nourishing and Revitalising Waxed Oiled Leathers:
- Specifically intended to nourish and restore waxed oiled leather, countering the drying effects heat and prolonged use has on these types of leather.
- Non Toxic and Biodegradable - safe for use on family surfaces.
- Formulated using tanning oils that nourish the leather and restore the original oils that are removed through prolonged wear, contact with human skin and exposure to sunlight.
- Regular use helps restore and revive the colour, flex and original patina of the leather.
- Effectiveness has been proven using international test standards (independent testing carried out by New Zealand Leather and Shoe Research Association - otherwise referred to as LASRA).
- Easy to apply - simply wipe on with a clean colour fast cloth and rub in.
- When used in conjunction with Pellé Cleaner the Pellé Leather Care System is proven to reduce wear in upholstery leather (per LASRA testing).
- Suggested application every three months.
- Suitable for home and commercial use.
Your leather must be thoroughly cleaned with the Pellé Leather Cleaner before using this product or you could end up trapping the soiling between the revitaliser and the surface of your leather, resulting in accelerated deterioration.
- Convenient and easy to use
- Tested for colour rub fastness to international standards (per LASRA)
- No Mess
- Non Toxic and Biodegradable
For a cleaner, healthier home use Pellé Care! — Our products contain Healthguard™ protecting your family against Dust Mites, making Pellé products suitable for use where users have asthma or other respiratory disorders!
View the results from recent independent lab tests on how Pelle products protect leather and fabric from harmful bacteriaView Information