Pellé Saddle Cleaner is specifically formulated for effective cleaning of saddles, tack and other leather equestrian equipment (not for use on suede or nubuck).
Saddle Cleaner removes dirt, grime and body oils from Leather equipment, preparing it for treatment with Pellé Saddle Revitaliser.
The cleaning effectiveness and colour fastness have been proven using international standards - tested by New Zealand Leather & Shoe Research Association (LASRA) who operate undrer ISO 9002 & ISO/EMC 17025.
This product is compliant with European Union REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) regulations, meaning it is safe for human and animal use.
This Saddle Cleaner is easy to use, biodegradable and non-Toxic. It also contains HealthGuard™ a full anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial agent which provides protection against mould and bacterial contamination.
Features & Benefits
- Specifically formulated Saddle Cleaner which has proven effectiveness (LASRA ref#AP-14-1292)
- No mess and easy to apply
- Human & Animal safe (compliant to EU REACH regulations - LASRA ref#AP-14-1114f
- Contains Healthguard™ protection
- When used in conjunction with Pellé Saddle Revitaliser, the Pellé Saddle Care system will help maintain the appearance of your equipment and keeep it soft and pliable.